BAOMA EXCILA 1900SOLVENT BASED ADHESION CONTACT PRIMER
Features & Benefits:
- Efflorescence & Alkaline Resistance to prevent the effect of efflorescence & discoloration on wall surface.
- Superb Penetrating Power that provides good adhesive strength to the surface.
- Excellent Adhesion to ensure perfect binding between substrate surface & topcoat for lasting paint performance.
- Fast Drying that saves time & manpower where fast completion of works are of major concern.
- Water Resistance as to prevent moisture absorption for prolonged substrate usage life.
Efflorescence & Alkaline Resistance
Superb Penetrating Power
MCI Excila 1900 is a high performance solvent-based efflorescence & alkali resisting adhesion contact primer for exterior & interior application on plastered wall, concrete, brick, gypsum board & etc. It serves as a protective barrier for the finishing topcoat against efflorescence & alkaline effect & moisture from the substrate. It is specially formulated with superb penetrating power & excellent adhesion property that even can be used on slightly powdery surface, hence provides good adhesive strength to the surface for subsequent topcoat. It is water resistant, fast drying & having outstanding flow, making it ideal for use in repainting works or fast track projects where fast completion of works are of major concern.
5 litres & 15 litres
Ensure the surface to be painted is clean, dry & free from dirt, oil, grease & other contaminants. Remove all loose or powdery residues by brushing or scraping with a stiff fibre brush under running water or by using high pressure water jet. Areas affected by mould, lichen, algae or fungus must be treated with MCI Micro Kill. Repair defects with a suitable filler or putty. Avoid painting where surface is high in moisture content or during wet weather. Recommended painting specification requires moisture content of the surface is below 16% (tested with Protimeter) & alkalinity below pH9.
- Touch Dry : 20 minutes (depends on temperature and humidity)
- Recoating Interval : 2 hours
- Film Finish : Matt
- Theoretical Coverage : 10 – 12 m2 / liter (actual coverage is dependent on substrate condition)
- No. of Coat : 1 coat
- Application : Brush, roller, air spray or airless spray.
- Thinning : Use Turpentine for dilution, dilute up to 5% of Turpentine if necessary.
- Cleaning Up : Clean all paint equipment with Turpentine immediately after use.
Safety, Health & Environment FLAMMABLE.
During painting, make sure no source of ignition at surrounding and no smoking. When not in use, store paint in cool and shaded place and do not directly expose to sunlight. Allow proper ventilation and wear mask during painting. Do not breathe vapour or spray. Keep doors and windows open during application and drying. It is advisable to wear eye protector while applying. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical treatment. To remove splashes of paint from skin, use suitable cleanser or soap and water. Do not dispose paint into drains or watercourses. Refer to MCI Paint Technical Service Data Sheet for further details. *This metal container is not suitable to be used for storage of drinking water and edible food.
Standard Color White
Choosing The Right Colors
your ultimate paint