BAOMA SATIN ENAMEL100% Alkyd Satin Gloss Enamel
Features & Benefits:
- Excellent Color Retention for longer-lasting colors that keeps your home looking fresh and vibrant longer compared to other enamel paint.
- Optimized Drying Time enhances proper drying between each coat to ensure satin-like smooth finish and tough paint film.
- Weather Resistance provides outdoor durability for wood and metal against harsh weather.
- Fungus Resistance as to prevent unsightly growth of surface fungus on painted substrates.
- Low Odor, no unpleasant smell during and after paint application, making your home ready for occupancy almost immediately.
Excellent Color Retention
Optimized Drying Time
MCI BAOMA Satin Enamel is a premium quality low odor alkyd satin sheen enamel specially developed to withstand the most severe condition of tropical climate. It is made of long oil alkyd with superior light-fastness pigments. This enamel has excellent color retention, anti-fungus and water resistance, making it suitable for long term decoration and protection of metal and wood surfaces for both exterior and interior use.
1 litre, 5 litres & 15 litres
Surface to be painted must be free from rust, oil, grease, loose paint film & other contaminants and must be thoroughly dried during application.
- Metal Surface: Apply 1 coat BENZi Zinc Chromate Primer for anti-rust purpose, followed by 2 coats BAOMA Satin Enamel.
- Wood Surface: Apply 1 coat BENZi Aluminium Wood Primer, followed by 1 coat BLUE-i Undercoat & 2 coats BAOMA Satin Enamel.
- Galvanized Surface: Apply 1 coat BENZi 100 Etching Primer, followed by 2 coats BAOMA Satin Enamel.
- Touch Dry : 2 hours (depends on temperature and humidity)
- Recoating Interval : 6 hours minimum
- Film Finish : Satin Sheen
- Theoretical Coverage : 14 – 15 m2 / liter
- No. of Coat : Minimum 2 coats
- Application : Brush, roller, air spray or airless spray.
- Thinning : Use Turpentine for dilution, dilute up to 5% of Turpentine if necessary. Cleaning Up : Clean all paint equipment with Turpentine immediately after use.
Safety, Health & Environment FLAMMABLE.
During painting, make sure no source of ignition at surrounding and no smoking. When not in use, store paint in cool and shaded place and do not directly expose to sunlight. Allow proper ventilation and wear mask during painting. Do not breathe vapour or spray. Keep doors and windows open during application and drying. It is advisable to wear eye protector while applying. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical treatment. To remove splashes of paint from skin, use suitable cleanser or soap and water. Do not dispose paint into drains or watercourses. Refer to MCI Paint Technical Service Data Sheet for further details.
Click link below to download
Choosing The Right Colors
your ultimate paint