BAOMA WOODTONEUV-Absorbent Weather Resistant Wood Varnish (wood only)
Features & Benefits:
- Color & Gloss Retention feature highlights the natural beauty of the wood grain.
- Weather Resistance provides outdoor durability for wood against harsh weather.
- Good Flexibility that withstands constant wood expansion and contraction to minimize paint defects like cracking, peeling or blistering.
- Fungus Resistance to prevent unsightly growth of surface fungus on painted substrates.
- Water Resistance to prevent moisture absorption for prolonged wood life.
Color & Gloss Retention
MCI BAOMA Woodtone is a solvent based transparent pigmented wood varnish with excellent color and gloss retention to highlight the natural beauty of the wood grain. It is made of modified polyurethane alkyd that provides flexible protective barrier for wood against harsh tropical climate. It is antifungal and water resistant and contains preservatives against wood degradation, making it suitable for exterior and interior wood finishing application such as doors, windows, frames, railing, fences, balconies and other wood substrates.
1 litre & 5 litres
Ensure the surface to be painted is clean, dry and free from dust, oil, grease, fingerprints and other contaminants. Pre-sanding of the wood with suitable sandpaper is recommended in order to reduce grain raising and improve adhesion. If necessary, fill the wood grains with appropriate filler and smoothen with sandpaper and dusted off. For best finishing result, application of minimum 2 coats BAOMA Woodtone is recommended. Repeat the step of applying one coat, allow overnight drying, then sanded smooth and dusted off, followed by subsequent coat.
- Touch Dry : 2 hours (depends on temperature and humidity)
- Recoating Interval : 8 hours minimum
- Film Finish : Gloss
- Theoretical Coverage : 12 – 14 m2 / liter
- No. of Coat : Minimum 2 coats
- Application : Brush, roller, air spray or airless spray.
- Thinning : Use Turpentine for dilution, dilute up to 5% of Turpentine if necessary. Cleaning Up : Clean all paint equipment with Turpentine immediately after use.
Safety, Health & Environment FLAMMABLE.
During painting, make sure no source of ignition at surrounding and no smoking. When not in use, store paint in cool and shaded place and do not directly expose to sunlight. Allow proper ventilation and wear mask during painting. Do not breathe vapour or spray. Keep doors and windows open during application and drying. It is advisable to wear eye protector while applying. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical treatment. To remove splashes of paint from skin, use suitable cleanser or soap and water. Do not dispose paint into drains or watercourses. Refer to MCI Paint Technical Service Data Sheet for further details.
Click link below to download
Choosing The Right Colors
your ultimate paint