MASON GLAZEPROTECTIVE CLEAR FOR STONE & CEMENTITIOUS SUBSTRATE
Features & Benefits:
- Fine Lustrous Dry-Film Clarity that highlights the natural beauty of the substrate.
- UV & Efflorescence Resistance provides outdoor durability against harsh weather.
- Scratch & Stain Resistance reduces visible scratches and stains without need for frequent finishing maintenance.
- Fungus Resistance as to prevent unsightly growth of surface fungus on painted substrates.
- Water Resistance as to prevent moisture absorption for prolonged substrate usage life.
Fine Lustrous Dry-Film Clarity
UV & Efflorescence Resistance
Scratch & Stain Resistance
BAOMA Mason Glaze is a premium quality solvent based acrylic clear finish with fine lustrous dry-film clarity to highlight the natural beauty of the stone substrate. It is specially formulated with excellent UV & efflorescence resistance to withstand harsh tropical climate. It is antifungal and water resistant, having exceptional scratch & stain resistance, making it suitable for outdoor and indoor protection of slates, bricks, tiles, natural stones, artificial stones and cementitious substrates.
1 litre, 5 litres & 15 litres
New Surface: Ensure the surface to be painted is dried thoroughly, free from dirt, dust, grease and other contaminants. Avoid painting where high alkalinity is present or moisture content is high. Recommended painting specification requires moisture content of the substrate is below 16% (tested with Protimeter) and alkalinity below pH9. Do not apply on wet surfaces or during wet weather, otherwise it will result in painted surface turning hazy white and causing adhesion problem. Old Surface: Remove all loose paint films, powdery residues, algae and fungus, by brushing or scraping with a stiff fibre brush under running water or by using high pressure water jet. Ensure the surface is thoroughly dried, free from dirt, dust, grease and other contaminants prior painting.
- Touch Dry : 30 minutes (depends on temperature and humidity)
- Recoating Interval : 4 hours
- Film Finish : Clear Gloss and Clear Matt
- Theoretical Coverage : 10 – 12 m2 / liter (actual coverage is dependent on substrate condition)
- No. of Coat : Minimum 2 coats
- Application : Brush, roller, air spray or airless spray.
- Thinning : Use Thinner for dilution, dilute up to 5% of Thinner if necessary.
- Cleaning Up : Clean all paint equipment with Thinner immediately after use.
Safety, Health & Environment FLAMMABLE.
During painting, make sure no source of ignition at surrounding and no smoking. When not in use, store paint in cool and shaded place and do not directly expose to sunlight. Allow proper ventilation and wear mask during painting. Do not breathe vapour or spray. Keep doors and windows open during application and drying. It is advisable to wear eye protector while applying. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical treatment. To remove splashes of paint from skin, use suitable cleanser or soap and water. Do not dispose paint into drains or watercourses. Refer to MCI Paint Technical Service Data Sheet for further details.
Standard Color: Clear Gloss 7100 & Clear Matt 7101
Choosing The Right Colors
your ultimate paint