Brush & Roller GLOSS 9000Fast Drying Alkyd High Gloss Enamel
Features & Benefits:
- Excellent Gloss Retention for longer-lasting gloss that keeps your home looking fresh & vibrant.
- Good Hiding & Easy-To-Apply that provides effortless application with smooth finish.
- Fast Drying that saves time & manpower where budget & fast completion of works are of major concern.
- Fungus Resistance as to prevent unsightly growth of surface fungus on painted substrates.
- Water Resistance as to prevent moisture absorption for prolonged substrate usage life.
Excellent Gloss Retention
Good Hiding & Easy-To-Apply
BRUSH & ROLLER GLOSS 9000 is a high quality fast drying solvent-based alkyd high gloss enamel for exterior & interior application on metal & wood surfaces. It is antifungal and water resistant, good hiding & easy-to-apply, having excellent gloss retention, making it ideal to be used in repainting works or housing projects where budget & fast completion of works are of major concern.
1 litre, 5 litres & 15 litres
Surface to be painted must be free from rust, oil, grease, loose paint-film & other contaminants & must be thoroughly dried during application.
- Metal Surface: Apply 1 coat BENZi Zinc Chromate / Zinc Phosphate / Red Oxide Primer for anti-rust purpose, followed by 2 coats BRUSH & ROLLER Gloss 9000.
- Wood Surface: Apply 1 coat BLUE-i Undercoat & 2 coats BRUSH & ROLLER Gloss 9000.
- Galvanized Surface: Apply 1 coat BENZi 100 Etching Primer, followed by 2 coats BRUSH & ROLLER Gloss 9000.
Touch Dry : 1 hour (depends on temperature and humidity)
Recoating Interval : 4 hours
Film Finish : High Gloss
Theoretical Coverage : 10 – 12m2 / liter (actual coverage is dependent on substrate condition)
No. of Coat : Minimum 2 coats
Application : Brush, roller, air spray or airless spray.
Thinning : Use Turpentine or White Spirit for dilution, dilute up to 5% of Turpentine or White Spirit if necessary.
Cleaning Up : Clean all paint equipment with Turpentine or White Spirit immediately after use.
Safety, Health & Environment
FLAMMABLE. During painting, make sure no source of ignition at surrounding and no smoking. When not in use, store paint in cool and shaded place and do not directly expose to sunlight. Allow proper ventilation and wear mask during painting. Do not breathe vapour or spray. Keep doors and windows open during application and drying. It is advisable to wear eye protector while applying. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical treatment. To remove splashes of paint from skin, use suitable cleanser or soap and water. Do not dispose paint into drains or watercourses. Refer to MCI Paint Technical Service Data Sheet for further details.
Choosing The Right Colors
your ultimate paint