BAOMA EXCILA 1000WATER BASED ALKALINE RESISTANCE ACRYLIC SEALER
Features & Benefits:
- Alkaline Resistance to prevent the effect of alkali that causes discoloration on wall surface.
- Good Hiding & Easy-To-Apply that provides effortless application with smooth finish.
- Excellent Adhesion to ensure perfect binding between substrate surface & topcoat for lasting paint performance.
- Fast Drying that saves time & manpower where fast completion of works are of major concern.
- APEO, Formaldehyde & Heavy Metal FREE without causing toxic effects in humans or contaminating food chains.
- Low VOC helps preserve the environment.
Good Hiding & Easy-To-Apply
APEO, Formaldehyde & Heavy Metal FREE
MCI Excila 1000 is a high performance water-based alkaline resistance acrylic sealer for exterior & interior application on plastered wall, concrete, brick, gypsum board & etc. It serves as a protective barrier for the finishing topcoat against alkaline effect & moisture from the substrate. It is a specially designed green product that has less of an environmental impact & less detrimental to human health. It is water resistant, fast drying, good hiding & easy-to-apply, having excellent adhesion property that even can be used on slightly powdery surface, making it ideal for use in repainting works or fast track projects where fast completion of works are of major concern.
1 litre, 5 litres & 18 litres
Ensure the surface to be painted is clean, dry & free from dirt, oil, grease & other contaminants. Remove all loose or powdery residues by brushing or scraping with a stiff fibre brush under running water or by using high pressure water jet. Areas affected by mould, lichen, algae or fungus must be treated with MCI Micro Kill. Repair defects with a suitable filler or putty. Avoid painting where surface is high in moisture content or during wet weather. Recommended painting specification requires moisture content of the surface is below 16% (tested with Protimeter) & alkalinity below pH9.
- Touch Dry : 15 minutes (depends on temperature and humidity)
- Recoating Interval : 2 hours
- Film Finish : Matt
- Theoretical Coverage : 10 - 12 m2 / litre (actual coverage is dependent on substrate condition)
- No. of Coat : 1 coat
- Application : Brush, roller, air spray or airless spray.
- Thinning : Use clean water, dilute up to 5% of water if necessary.
Safety, Health & Environment
Keep container closed when not in use & out of reach of children. Protect from extremes of temperature. Store in a cool place. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. It is advisable to wear eye protector while applying. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. To remove splashes of paint from the skin, use soap & water or skin care product. Do not dispose paint into drains or water courses. Refer to MCI Paint Technical Service Data Sheet for further details.
Hazard Statement: This product is not classified as Hazardous under Malaysia’s CLASS Regulations.
Standard Color White
Choosing The Right Colors
your ultimate paint