BAOMA ROOFCOTE100% Pure Acrylic Roof Coating
Features & Benefits:
- 2x Algae Protection (Encapsulated Tech) to ensure long lasting protection against algae and fungus in tropical climate.
- 2x UV Protection for longer lasting colors that keeps your roof looking fresh and vibrant longer than other roof coatings.
- 2x Dirt Resistance with advanced binder technology resists dirt pick-up from the environment and easily washed away by rain, keeping your roof looking clean most of the times.
- APEO, Formaldehyde & Heavy Metal FREE without causing toxic effects in humans or contaminating food chains.
- Low VOC that helps preserve the environment.
2X Algae Protection
2X Dirt Resistance
2X UV Protection
BAOMA Roofcote is a water based 100% pure acrylic roof coating formulated with superior light fastness pigments to give excellent outdoor durability against harsh tropical climate. It has excellent resistance to algae and fungus growth. It has good water resistance as well, suitable for long term decoration and protection of old and new roofs such as cement fibre sheets, unglazed cement roof tiles, unglazed clay roof tiles, metal deck roofing sheets, cement concrete fibre pipes etc.
5 litres & 18 litres
Ensure the surface to be painted is clean, dry and free from dirt, oil, grease and other contaminants. Remove all loose or powdery residues by brushing or scraping with a stiff fibre brush under running water or by using high pressure water jet. Areas affected by mould, lichen, algae or fungus must be treated with MCI Micro Kill. Repair defects with a suitable filler or putty. Apply BAOMA Freshcon Primer 1500 / Excila 1900 / Excila 1000 Sealer where high alkalinity is present. Avoid painting where surface is high in moisture content or during wet weather. Do not apply BAOMA Roofcote on glazed roof tiles.
Touch Dry : 30 minutes (depends on temperature and humidity)
Recoating Interval : 2 hours
Film Finish : Mid Sheen
Theoretical Coverage : 8 - 10 m2 / litre
No. of Coat : Minimum 2 coats
Application : Brush, roller, air spray or airless spray.
Thinning : Use clean water, dilute up to 5% of water if necessary.
Safety, Health & Environment
Keep container closed when not in use and out of reach of children. Protect from extremes of temperature. Store in a cool place. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. It is advisable to wear eye protector while applying. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. To remove splashes of paint from the skin, use soap and water or skin care product. Do not dispose paint into drains or water courses. Refer to MCI Paint Technical Service Data Sheet for further details.
Hazard Statement: This product is not classified as Hazardous under Malaysia’s CLASS Regulations.
Click link below to download
Choosing The Right Colors
your ultimate paint