BAOMA WOODICEFAST DRYING WATER BASED WOOD VARNISH
Features & Benefits:
- 2x Dry-Film Clarity & Hardness that highlights the natural beauty of the wood grain.
- Scratch & Chemical Resistance reduces visible scratches, high heels mark and chemical stains for enduring wood beauty without need for frequent finishing maintenance.
- Fast Drying that saves time, energy and manpower where budget and fast completion of works are of major concern.
- APEO, Formaldehyde & Heavy Metal FREE without causing toxic effects in humans or contaminating food chains.
- Low VOC that helps preserve the environment.
2x Dry Film Clarity
Scratch & Chemical Resistance
APEO, Formaldehyde & Heavy Metal FREE
MCI BAOMA Woodice is a premium quality water based transparent wood varnish with superior dry-film clarity to highlight the natural beauty of the wood grain. It is made of self-cross-linking acrylic polymer that features excellent hardness, fast drying, non-yellowing, excellent flow and levelling, exceptional scratch and chemical resistance. It has good water resistance and ideal for interior wood finishing application such as wooden floors, parquet, millwork, furniture, cabinets and other wood substrates.
1 litre & 5 litres
Ensure the surface to be painted is clean, dry and free from dust, oil, grease, fingerprints and other contaminants. Pre-sanding of the wood with suitable sandpaper is recommended in order to reduce grain raising and improve adhesion. If necessary, fill the wood grains with appropriate filler and smoothen with sandpaper and dusted off. For best finishing result, application of minimum 2 coats BAOMA Woodtone is recommended. Repeat the step of applying one coat, allow overnight drying, then sanded smooth and dusted off, followed by subsequent coat.
- Touch Dry : 2 hours (depends on temperature and humidity)
- Recoating Interval : 8 hours minimum
- Film Finish : Gloss
- Theoretical Coverage : 12 – 14 m2 / liter
- No. of Coat : Minimum 2 coats
- Application : Brush, roller, air spray or airless spray.
- Thinning : Use Turpentine for dilution, dilute up to 5% of Turpentine if necessary. Cleaning Up : Clean all paint equipment with Turpentine immediately after use.
Safety, Health & Environment
FLAMMABLE. During painting, make sure no source of ignition at surrounding and no smoking. When not in use, store paint in cool and shaded place and do not directly expose to sunlight. Allow proper ventilation and wear mask during painting. Do not breathe vapour or spray. Keep doors and windows open during application and drying. It is advisable to wear eye protector while applying. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical treatment. To remove splashes of paint from skin, use suitable cleanser or soap and water. Do not dispose paint into drains or watercourses. Refer to MCI Paint Technical Service Data Sheet for further details.
Click link below to download
Choosing The Right Colors
your ultimate paint