BAOMA WOODCOLORExterior Paint For Wooden & Galvanised Surfaces
Features & Benefits:
- Weather Resistance provides outdoor durability for wood against harsh weather.
- Good Hiding & Easy-To-Apply that provides effortless application with smooth finish.
- Excellent Adhesion to ensure perfect binding with substrate surface for lasting paint performance.
- 7 Years Performance lasting better than others in its class.
- APEO, Formaldehyde & Heavy Metal FREE without causing toxic effects in humans or contaminating food chains.
- Low VOC that helps preserve the environment.
Good Hiding & Easy-To-Apply
MCI BAOMA Woodcolor is a premium quality water-based acrylic finish formulated with superior light fastness pigments to give excellent outdoor durability against harsh tropical climate. It is antifungal and water resistant, good hiding & easy-to-apply, having excellent adhesion property, making it suitable for exterior & interior wood finishing application such as fences, trusses, fascia boards, balconies & other wood substrates. Besides, it can be used on galvanized substrates such as rain gutters, roof sheets & etc.
1 litre & 5 litres
Ensure the surface to be painted is clean, dry and free from dust, oil, grease and other contaminants. Areas affected by mould, lichen, algae or fungus must be treated with MCI Micro Kill. For new wood surface, sand smooth with suitable sandpaper in order to reduce grain raising and improve adhesion. If necessary, fill the wood grains with appropriate filler and smoothen with sandpaper and dusted off. For galvanized surface, priming of 1 coat BENZi 100 Etching Primer is compulsory before over-coating with BAOMA Woodcolor.
- Touch Dry : 30 minutes (depends on temperature and humidity)
- Recoating Interval : 2 hours Film Finish :
- Low Sheen Theoretical Coverage : 10 - 12 m2 / litre (actual coverage is dependent on substrate condition)
- No. of Coat : Minimum 2 coats Application : Brush, roller, air spray or airless spray.
- Thinning : Use clean water, dilute up to 5% of water if necessary.
Safety, Health & Environment
Keep container closed when not in use and out of reach of children. Protect from extremes of temperature. Store in a cool place. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. It is advisable to wear eye protector while applying. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. To remove splashes of paint from the skin, use soap and water or skin care product. Do not dispose paint into drains or water courses. Refer to MCI Paint Technical Service Data Sheet for further details.
Click link below to download
Choosing The Right Colors
your ultimate paint