BAOMA FRESHCON PRIMER 1500Efflorescence & Alkaline Resistance Acrylic Sealer
Features & Benefits:
- 3 Days Primer for speedy finishing topcoat that saves time & ideal for fast track projects.
- Efflorescence & Alkaline Resistance to prevent the effect of efflorescence & discoloration on wall surface.
- Excellent Adhesion to ensure perfect binding between substrate surface & topcoat for lasting paint performance.
- APEO, Formaldehyde & Heavy Metal FREE without causing toxic effects in humans or contaminating food chains.
- Low VOC that helps preserve the environment.
3 Days Primer
Efflorescence & Alkaline Resistance
MCI BAOMA Freshcon Primer 1500 is a high performance water-based efflorescence & alkaline resistance primer for exterior & interior application on freshly plastered wall, concrete, brick, gypsum board & etc. It is specially formulated with superb penetrating power & can be used on freshly plastered concrete after 3 days curing under good ventilation & weather condition, where moisture content of the fresh concrete is below 25% & alkalinity below pH 11. It is water resistant & easy-to-apply, having excellent adhesion property that even can be used on slightly powdery surface, making it ideal for use in repainting works or fast track projects where fast completion of works are of major concern.
5 litres & 15 litres
Ensure the surface to be painted is clean, dry & free from dirt, oil, grease & other contaminants. Remove all loose or powdery residues by brushing or scraping with a stiff fibre brush under running water or by using high pressure water jet. Areas affected by mould, lichen, algae or fungus must be treated with MCI Micro Kill. Repair defects with a suitable filler or putty. Avoid painting where surface is high in moisture content or during wet weather.
- Touch Dry : 15 minutes (depends on temperature and humidity)
- Recoating Interval : 2 hours Film Finish : Matt
- Theoretical Coverage : 10 - 12 m2 / litre (actual coverage is dependent on substrate condition)
- No. of Coat : 1 coat
- Application : Brush, roller, air spray or airless spray.
- Thinning : Use clean water, dilute up to 5% of water if necessary.
Safety, Health & Environment
Keep container closed when not in use & out of reach of children. Protect from extremes of temperature. Store in a cool place. Avoid contact with skin & eyes. It is advisable to wear eye protector while applying. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water & seek medical advice. To remove splashes of paint from the skin, use soap & water or skin care product. Do not dispose paint into drains or water courses. Refer to MCI Paint Technical Service Data Sheet for further details. *
Hazard Statement: This product is not classified as Hazardous under Malaysia’s CLASS Regulations.
Standard Color White
Choosing The Right Colors
your ultimate paint