BLUE-i UNDERCOATFast Drying Alkyd Undercoat
Features & Benefits:
- Excellent Adhesion to prevent the effect of alkali that causes discoloration on wall surface.
- Good Hiding & Build that provides effortless application with smooth finish.
- Fast Drying to ensure perfect binding between substrate surface & topcoat for lasting paint performance.
- Water Resistance that saves time & manpower where fast completion of works are of major concern.
Good Hiding & Build
BLUE-i Undercoat is a high quality fast drying solvent-based alkyd undercoat for exterior & interior application on metal & wood surfaces. It serves as an intermediate coat that provides a sound foundation with adhesive strength for subsequent topcoat. It is water resistant, good hiding & build, having excellent adhesion property, making it ideal to be used in repainting works or housing projects where fast completion of works is of major concern.
1 litre, 5 litres & 15 litres
Surface to be painted must be free from rust, oil, grease, loose paint-film & other contaminants & must be thoroughly dried during application.
Metal Surface : Apply 1 coat BENZi Zinc Phosphate / Zinc Chromate / Red Oxide Primer, then 1 coat BLUE-i Undercoat, followed by 2 coats BLUE-i Gloss 6600.
Wood Surface : Apply 1 coat BENZi Aluminium Wood Primer, then 1 coat BLUE-i Undercoat, followed by 2 coats BLUE-i Gloss 6600.
Galvanized Surface : Apply 1 coat BENZi 100 Etching Primer, then 1 coat BLUE-i Undercoat, followed by 2 coats BLUE-i Gloss 6600.
- Touch Dry : 1 hour (depends on temperature and humidity)
- Recoating Interval : Minimum 6 hours
- Film Finish : Matt
- Theoretical Coverage : 10 - 12 m² / litre (actual coverage is dependent on substrate condition)
- No. of Coat : 1 coat
- Application : Brush, roller, air spray or airless spray.
- Thinning : Use Turpentine or White Spirit for dilution, dilute up to 5% of Turpentine or White Spirit if necessary.
- Cleaning Up : Clean all paint equipment with Turpentine or White Spirit immediately after use.
Safety, Health & Environment
FLAMMABLE. During painting, make sure no source of ignition at surrounding and no smoking. When not in use, store paint in cool and shaded place and do not directly expose to sunlight. Allow proper ventilation and wear mask during painting. Do not breathe vapor or spray. Keep doors and windows open during application and drying. It is advisable to wear eye protector while applying. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical treatment. To remove splashes of paint from skin, use suitable cleanser or soap and water. Do not dispose paint into drains or watercourses. Refer to MCI Paint Technical Service Data Sheet for further details.
Standard Color White
Choosing The Right Colors
your ultimate paint